- Remove bandage in 6 hours.
- Wash tattoo gently with an antibacterial soap and water & Pat Dry. Do not use a cloth.
- It is important to keep your tattoo clean to avoid infection.
- Remember to avoid touching your tattoo with contaminated hands and don't let other people touch your tattoo (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Clean bedding is also important.
It is your responsibility to make sure your tattoo is kept clean and taken care of.
- Apply the tattoo goo 2-3 daily.
- Shower only, no baths or submerging for 2 weeks.
- No scratching or peeling of the skin. Flaking is normal.
- Swelling in some areas is also normal, and should resolve itself within a week. In case of swelling; use Ibuprophen and an antihistamine. Swelling sometimes occurs in ankle and wrist tattoos (Around boney areas).
- Avoid tight clothing.
- Avoid sun tanning, this will damage the tattoo.